Grated jaggery - half cup (Add more if you want it to be very sweet)
1.Boil water and add salt.
2. Add boiling water, gradually, to the rice powder and mix using a spoon. (Dont make the dough watery)
3. Once the mixture cools down , knead with your hands to make a soft dough. Cover it and keep.
4. Combine grated coconut and grated jaggery.
5. Clean the banana leaves with a wet towel. Remove the middle stem.
6. Grease the leaves lightly with coconut oil or ghee. Place big size balls of dough on the leaves and spread it thin using your finger tips. Dip your finger tips in water while doing this, so that it wont be sticky.
7. Place some filling all over the dough and fold from one side to the other side and press lightly.
8. Once the water starts boiling in the steamer, place the adas and cook on high flame for 8-10 mins.
9. Open the steamer and see whether the ada is separated from the leaves, then it\\\\\\\'s cooked.