- A popular acidic condiment in Southeast Asia and some regions of India, coconut vinegar is a natural product produced from fermentable coconut sap and the oxidation of ethanol into acetic acid
- The vinegar is also incredibly versatile, and can be used for cooking, dipping, as a salad dressing, and can be added to sauces and/or condiments.
- Ruchiyidam Coocnut Vinegar comes in 480 ml pack
- Coconut vinegar is a good source of minerals and vitamins, including potassium (which helps balance electrolytes, control blood pressure, and process sugar), ascorbic acid or Vitamin C (an important antioxidant) and certain B vitamins, particularly B2 or riboflavin (an important vitamin that is essential in the body’s energy production, cellular function, and metabolism).
- It’s also low on the glycemic index, so it won’t spike blood sugar.
- Coconut vinegar contains all nine essential amino acids—the building blocks of protein that are often incomplete in plant-based foods
- Amino acids also play a role in oxygenating blood and keeping the immune system healthy, among other key functions in the body.