- Preparation Time : 30
- Author: Parvathy Rakesh Serves: 3
- Shelled and deveined Prawns 200 Grams
- Ginger garlic paste 3 Tablespoons(just crush them using a blender)
- Chilli Powder 2 Teaspoons
- Pepper powder 1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoons
- Onion Finely chopped 1 Cups
- Tomatoes Finely chopped 1 Nos
- curry leaves sprigs 2 Nos
- Cooking oil 3 Tablespoons(I used Coconut oil)
- salt 1 Taste
Marinate cleaned prawns with salt ,1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1/2 tsp chilly powder, a pinch turmeric powder and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Fry them in oil , let it half cook.
In the same pan with rest oil , add chopped onions with rest ginger garlic paste and saute well.
Add remaining pepper, chilli and turmeric powder , saute well and add finely chopped tomatoes to the mix.
Missed to click the photo with tomatoes, when tomatoes starts leaving oil behind , add the fried prawns , saute and let it rest for 5 more minutes.
Now Move to a serving dish.Enjoy.
Best with rice , rotis , breads